So I’m finally sitting down studying parts of the central nervous system/parts of the brain and trying to get it all sorted out cause nothing was very organized when we were taught-
and then I get a ridiculously bad stomach ache.
Not sure if it’s anxiety related- it doesn’t feel like an anxiety stomach ache, I know how they feel. but blah.
Guess I’ll wake up early to study before class, and then I work from 5:30-10. Which means I get to study after work, and then wake up early again to study before my exam on Thursday.
I’m craving everything sweet right now.
I need cool whip, cream cheese, and crushed pineapple. I’ve already got strawberries but I wanna mix all those togetherrrrrrrr
(and put on top of brownies) but I also have mangoes tooo
mahh Or vanilla ice cream to make some form of an ice cream shake/smoothie with mangoes and strawberries
- News in America: Cannibal eats man's face
- News in America: Man throws his own intestines at police
- News in America: Woman kills and eats 3 week old son
- News in Britain: Our butterfly population is still declining
- News in Canada: Man steals $30 million worth of maple syrup from the government
- News in Portugal: Cristiano Ronaldo is sad
If you would like Tumblr users to like you, remove the post limit and word limit on messages.
If you place ads on our dash or charge for use every month, there will be a war. You have an army. We have a hulk.